When the weather is hot, it’s tempting to entertain guests with a refreshing summer drink.
But many classic concoctions are filled with artificial juices, sugars, and syrups — not to mention a few extra calories. What’s a party host to do?
Here are Tips for Making Healthier Summer Drinks
- Replace sugar and syrups with fresh fruit
- Trade concentrated juice for fresh-squeezed
- Watch portion sizes and stick to one shot per drink
- Add ginger, honey, and lemon to up the nutrition factor of your favorite cocktails
- Look for non-alcoholic versions of your favorite concoctions to cut calories
- Drink a glass of water in between beverages to fill your stomach, leaving less room for high-calorie drinks
#Jelloon #summerdrinks #watersafety #Jellooaustralia #Healthy