Have you booked the trip for the summer holiday? Here show some points for your consideration:
#1 Location, location, location
- Think about the proximity of your hotel to important locations, like attractions, entertainment, and restaurants. Once you get there, you will want quick and easy access to all of these places.
- You might want your hotel to be far away from the action and more secluded.
- Consider the proximity of your hotel to kid-friendly places like parks, beaches, hiking trails, and other activities.
- If you are flying or taking public transport, think about how close your hotel is to those hubs.
#2 Onsite Facilities
Before you book your hotel room for your stay, you will want to take stock of the onsite facilities that your hotel advertises. If you have kids, you might want to check for swimming pools or recreational areas. If you are traveling solo, you might want to look and see if the hotel offers a business area, a spa, or free Wi-Fi.
Those might be some points and you might want more
- In-room telephone
- An alarm clock
- A closet to hang clothes
- An iron and a hairdryer
- Room service
- Complimentary breakfast
- Free parking
#4 Avoid Hotel Bed Bugs
- Read online hotel reviews on websites like TripAdvisor and check out the Bed Bug Registry to see if the hotel has ever had them.
- Don’t put your suitcase on the floor or the bed. Instead, keep it off the floor.
- Inspect the room and look for the small bugs in the linens, on the mattress, and around the bed frame.
- Protect your luggage. Wrap your bags in plastic to make sure any existing bugs don’t hitch a ride back to your home with you!